- Affects 350.000 new patients globally every year.
- 4th leading killer in cancer with 3% survival rate after 5 years.
- The vast majority of patients have chemotherapy during the course of their disease but the combination of progressive disease and toxic chemotherapy results in a very poor quality of life.
treatment with low toxicity and patient friendly administration.
strong palliation properties as well as tumor control properties.
and a molybdenum, needed for detoxification.
Meabco A/S focuses on 3 therapeutic cancer challenges
Meabco A/S is a privately held oncology biotechnology company established in 2001 developing breakthrough cancer therapy products to significantly improve life with cancer.
- Breast cancer globally affects 1.7 million patients WW every year of which metastatic disease is present at diagnosis in 20-33%.
- The 5-year survival rate is 22% in metastatic diseases.
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy, anti-hormonal and targeted therapy may have troublesome toxicity caused by the treatment.
- Seven million cancer patients are treated with radiation WW.
- Nearly all of the 14 million cancer patients WW are treated with chemotherapy.